These cookies are easy and delicious! They never last long at my house!
What you’ll need:
One chocolate cake mix (any kind will do, but for me, the more chocolate the better)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 can of frosting (I used vanilla, but any flavor will do.)
1. Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a bowl until combined.
2. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 350.
3. Roll dough into 1-2 inch balls. This recipe makes about 24 cookies–or 12 sandwich cookies total.
4. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
5. Let cookies cool on rack then frost cookies on the “bottom” of one and pair together (bottom to bottom) to make sandwiches.
6. Add food coloring or candy pieces for the holidays.